Sunday 16 March 2008

My Godson is Two

I made this card for my cute little Godson, Harry. The card is made with 2 pieces of A5 card that I have stuck together at the top so that the opening is a little more unusual, I then scored along about a cm down so that it opens & then attached some large eyelets with my Crop-a-dial. I threaded that with some matching red ribbon.
The papers are divine, they are from The English Paper company who do a fantastic range of papers.
I cut the 2 on my NEW Expression - yes I have upgraded from the Little Bug, it is great. The 2 is mounted on card & raised slightly.

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card Sadie, I love the boat paper, not seen that before. The Expression is fab isn't it, have fun playing with it. The flap on my card does lift by itself when you pull the tag

Ana Baird said...

Cute card! Love the boats!

Alhambra Club said...

a great card, love the opening and the papers and that giant 2

Enfys said...

Glad you're enjoying your 'E' Sadie, bet you come up with some fab projects on it. I love this little boy card, I have these papers and love them too.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is very cute! The nautical papers are fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love it and I do have a piece of this paper :-)I have also awarded you with the Art y Pico award - ChrissyX

Dawn Wheeler said...

Brilliant card ,love it ,great colours and papers ,
hope your grandson had a great birthday ,Dawnxx

Ana Baird said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog!

Em said...

Loving this card, this is just perfect for a 2 year old.

Those papers are scrummy.