Monday 5 October 2009

Hearts Galore



I created this bride & groom card using stamping & embossing. I stamped the hearts 'by Blonde Moments' onto a mixture of thin card and parchment. I then versa marked over the stamped images & sprinkled UTE over them & then set about heating them. I managed to create the gloss look & opague 'ness' that I wanted, which allow a slight curl on the hearts.
I then created a strip of cream & brown card & got out my trusty sewing machine & stitched it to the pearlesent card that I had swirl stamped. I then topped the hearts onto the stitched strip of brown card. Stamped with the sentiment.....voila!

1 comment:

Enfys said...

Oooh, I just love this Sadie, those colours are fab. I am a huge fan of glossy stuff that makes the images look like enamel. Perfect
luv
En xx