Sunday 29 January 2012

Spot the Pyramid!

What does a girl do when she is in love with all things spotty, dotty or even polka dotty? Well in my case I created more paper crafted goodies for my Swiss Dots range, but here's the thing they've gone pyramid-al!

Yes a neat little pyramid shaped favour box to fill with whatever you choose to give to your guests at your wedding, mini make up for the ladies, yummy sweets or why not be even more unique and fill with gorgeous handmade bath goodies by Bath Bomb Creations 
I got very creative while in my dottie mood and added name tags to the favour boxes so that your guests can find their seat and be delighted with their most unusual gift and saving pennies as separate place names would not be needed. They measure 9x9x9cm and stand about 8.5cm high; a smaller option is available on my web site which is where you can find these spotty pyramids Perfect Day Wishes 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like these as very different ... fresh and uplifting too. this linky party is good to join http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog/