Sunday 8 July 2007

I am Tagged

I have been tagged by Patsy who truly does have an awesome sense of style.

I am new to this blogging thing and I have not been tagged before. So I am going to tag seven other people who's blogs I really adore.
What to do
Each player starts with seven random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your blog you need to choose seven people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!!

Oh to be tagged......

  • I wish I was taller, some might think that 5.5in is a good height, but for me I want to be taller.......the theory is that it might make me look slimmer!
  • I need to get back into my running routine....but cannot tear myself away from blogging or crafting.
  • This year I am going to tour round Scotland in a 1972 Volkswagen Camper Van, cannot wait. I wonder if I can sneak my Cricut into the van without the hubby seeing?
  • I spent the first months of my life living in a round house (Oast House) in Sussex, wish I could remember it.
  • I own a 1965 Volkswagen Beetle, but despite also making a trip this year to Scotland in a VW Camper, I am not a hippie......but maybe my heart is?
  • I love the smell of rain after the sun has been shinning :)
  • I miss all my friends and family back in Kent.

We Don't Do Duvets

Ang's Scappin Space

Scrapbooking Mama

Lime Green Bogiegirl

Bitten by the BUG

Glitter Adventure

Daring Card Makers

No comments: