Sunday 6 May 2012

My Wedding Ring

I wanted to share with you 'my wedding ring'. Its not platinum like most desirable rings these days, in fact its plain old 925 silver!
What I love about my ring is that it is unique; there maybe others that were made but the shop I bought it from only had the one and when I saw it I fell in love with it and I love it now 15yrs on as much as I loved it then.
The ring was made in Orkney by Ola Gorie which has a reputation for being of high quality craftsmanship and excellent design. The Scottish and Celtic jewellery by Ola Gorie is timeless and individual, as individual as I am!
The best thing about this ring is that I chose it because its me and it symbolises the eternal love for the man I married.

3 comments:

Rochel Faltus said...

That’s probably our main motivation whenever we purchase an item: the moment we see and fall in love with it, we’d know it’s definitely right for us to own it. I’m glad you found the perfect wedding that reflects your individuality and the love share with your husband. By the way, 925 silver (also known as sterling silver) is highly durable because it contains another metal: copper.


Rochel Faltus

Bridget said...

Yes, your ring is very unique, and despite the fact that it looks old, it is still a gem in itself. Also, it matters little whether it’s old or new. What matters is its significance to you. :)

Regards,
Bridget

Kimmy  Barnes said...

Other people may not consider your wedding ring as elegant compared to other rings out there that sparkle, but it doesn’t matter. The most important thing is the value it holds and the irresistible love and affection that it symbolizes. ;)