Sunday 15 July 2012

Love in a Mist


Well the day finally arrived for Sarah from Love in a Mist, and their was no mist to be had just the love drenched sunshine that welcomed the couple as they said their vows.

Sarah really worked hard to make her day special, she made her own dress, the jewellery, accessories, favours, seating plan and tons of other things to set the most beautiful scene.

If you want to see her wonderful photos, there is a selection on her blog: Love in a Mist 

I did have the honour of providing for Sarah personalised heart shaped confetti, which she scattered over her tables and some cute little personalised handmade pageboy books.

1 comment:

Kerry Jones said...

Wow your confetti is stunning, would you mind if I showed this to my customers on my FB page, I like to treat them now and again with a lovely link? xxxx Really stunning xxx